In dieser Nacht lieferten die Entwickler erneut ein neues Hotfix, für das Patch 7.3.5, aus. Wie immer könnt ihr euch die Patchnote dazu hier in der englischen Original-Fassung anschauen.
- Defeating Algalon should once again award the appropriate achievements.
- Players can now correctly earn the achievement Souls of the Lost.
- Fixed a bug that caused Greenskin’s Waterlogged Wristcuffs’s to be removed when Pistol Shot failed to cast.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the gain of combo points after consuming the Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece set bonus.
Dungeons and Raids
- Blackwing Lair
- Addressed an issue where the Drakonid would fail to spawn as expected.
- Algalon the Observer
- Made many tuning adjustments to Algalon to more closely match his difficulty in 7.3.2.
- Temple of Ahn’Qiraj
- Silithid Royalty
- Fixed a bug with the bugs despawning before players were able to loot them.
- Fixed a bug where some low level items were not able to be disenchanted or transmogrified.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect textures were present on the Wristclasps of Righteous Reckoning, Supreme Felchain Bracers, Bracers of Perfect Discomfort, and Terrorweave Wristwraps. This fix should provide the correct texture and restore set completion to some players.
Player versus Player
- Character item level is now set to 950 during Tournament Rules Wargames.
- Concordance of the Legionfall is now set to rank 20 during Tournament Rules Wargames.
- The healing of Way of the Crane is properly decreased by healing reduction effects such as Dampening or Mortal Strike.
- Neptulon’s Cache now drops the Remnant of Water for quest “Controlling the Elements”.
- The Duskwood quest „Cry For the Moon“ should now appear on the map if it is the next quest in the zone’s storyline.