Das neue Patch 7.2 bringt natürlich auch einiges an Unstimmigkeiten mit sich, die lassen sich oft auch nicht umgehen. Daher wurde nun ein neues Hotfix eingespielt das ein paar der Fehler beheben soll. In den kommenden Tagen werden wahrscheinlich mehrere weitere Hotfix aufgespielt. Die aktuelle Patchnote zum Hotfix findet ihr hier in englischer Originalfassung.
- Our Valarjar allies have deployed grapple points in key locations on Broken Shore.
- Broken Shore Rare Elite icons will now appear on the Broken Shore map even when the player is not currently in the Broken Shore.
- Creatures other than Rare Elites and Sentinax Lieutenants no longer drop Nethershards for players who are in a raid group.
- Rare Elites now drop fewer Sentinax Beacons.
- Portal enemies should now drop their beacon type much more often.
- Sentinax Lieutenants should drop multiple beacons for every player, allowing a quick restart after the break.
- Sentinax Lieutenants now drop many more Nethershards when slain.
- Sentinax cool-down time lowered to 3 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Developers’ notes: These changes are aimed at aligning the pacing of the Sentinax area without significantly changing the rewards. Upgraded portals should feel more special, portal beacons more scarce, and the final boss for each round of Sentinax activity should be a more welcome sight. Since tapping rules and behaviors of large raids of players don’t present a good experience for nearby parties of five or fewer, and especially solo players who might come along, the change to drops for raid groups is intended to allow everyone more opportunities to tap enemies.
- (Hotfix in testing) Feet of Wind should now properly suppress movement speed reduction effects, as intended.
- From the Shadows no longer breaks Vanish.
Dungeons and Raids
- (Hotfix in testing) Creatures in Mythic Keystone dungeons that do not proc Bolstering on death should also no longer summon Explosive Orbs.
- Corrected the Premade Group Finder difficulty display from „Mythic+“ to „Mythic Keystone“, for consistency and easier searching.
- Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Succulent Lashers now have significantly less health in Mythic difficulty.
- Succulent Secretion now does much less damage in Mythic difficulty.
- Poisonous Spores now hits for slightly less, and is limited to 5 stacks in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Fulminating Lashers can now be stunned or snared.