Am Mittwoch wurde der PTR heruntergefahren und das Patch 7.2.5 dort zum test veröffentlicht. Wir haben in unserem Artikel bereits eine Kurze übersiecht zu Patch 7.2.5 für euch zusammengefasst. Jetzt wurde die offizielle PTR Patchnote zum kommenden Patch 7.2.5 inklusive der Klassenanpassungen veröffentlicht.
Patch 7.2.5 PTR Patchnote
- Timewalking: The Black Temple
- The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to The Black Temple in Outland. You’ll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.
- To queue for Black Temple Timewalking on the PTR, Speak to Vormu in Shattrath.
- All New Story Scenario
- This is a work in progress. We’ll have more details soon. The Bronze Dragonflight already went to the future and knows all about it, so we should ask them.New Events
- Moonkin Festival
- The Trial of Style
- Auction House Dance StudioClasses
- Prepared now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
- Demon Blades’s proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Demon Blades’s Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20).
- Demon Blades now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage).
- Fel Barrage no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Fel Barrage damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Cultivation healing reduced by 16%.
- Damage of most abilities increased by 5.5%.
- Rushing Jade Wind now applies Mark of the Crane to up to 2 (was 4) nearby targets.
- Spinning Crane Kick’s Mark of the Crane’s damage bonus per target reduced to 40% (was 50%) per target.
- Fists of Fury’s range increased to 8 yards (was 5) and damage reduced by 20%.
- Power Word: Barrier mana cost reduced by 37% and radius increased by 23%.
- Developers‘ notes: Our overall goals here include smoothing out Energy regeneration and reducing the frequency of both resource drought and Energy capping.
- Adrenaline Rush Energy regeneration increase reduced to 50% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Combat Potency proc rate increased to 30% (was 20%), and Energy per proc reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Broadsides now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Buried Treasure increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Shark Infested Waters now increases Critical strike chance by 20% (was 25%).
- True Bearing causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
- Slice and Dice’s Attack speed increase reduced to 80%.
- Slice and Dice increases Energy regeneration by 20% (was 15%).
- Developers‘ notes:Our overall goals are to remove uncontrolled player teleport from the baseline DPS rotation, to reduce the frequency of teleporting in PvP, to allow players to choose between more frequent or more impactful Shadow Dances, which equates to more frequent CC/utility or damage in PvP, to keep the PvE rotation engaging, and to make Symbols of Death more engaging.
- All damage dealt increased by 20%.
- Shadowstrike now hits at melee range (was a 15 yard range).
- Shadowstrike, when used out of combat, now deals 30% increased damage and teleports you up to 25 yards behind your target.
- Shadowstep now has 2 charges for Subtlety.
- Backstab base damage increased by 35%.
- Backstab damage bonus from being behind the target reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Shadow Dance now has 2 charges (was 3).
- Shadow Dance is no longer on the global cooldown.
- Shadow Dance’s base duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Deep Shadows now causes all damage you deal to be increased by 35%.
- Master of Shadows moved to level 90 row.
- Premeditation moved to level 100 row.
Symbols of Death redesigned. Costs 25 Energy and has a 30 second cooldown. Invoke ancient symbols of power, empowering the next cast of several of your abilities:
Focus Shurikens is a new passive talent available at level 70:
- Developers‘ notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
- Fire and Brimstone now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Incinerate now generates 1 Soul Shard Fragment.
- Incinerate now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Incinerate’s mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Shadowburn now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 6 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Dimensional Rift (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Chaos Bolt’s damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Rain of Fire’s damage increased by 25%.
- Havoc’s duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Channel Demonfire damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.Dungeons
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.Legendary Items
- Arsenal: Armaments of the Silver Hand now includes the Silver variant of the 1H mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearnces.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.