Das bereits gestern angekündigte Hotfix mit einigen Klassenänderungen wurde in dieser Nacht aufgespielt. Die Änderungen sind Heute nach den Wartungsarbeiten am frühen Morgen wirksam. Hier die englische Original-Fassung des Hotfix.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 2%.
- Demon’s Bite damage increased by 46%.
- Effect of Mastery: Demonic Presence (damage only) increased by 7%.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 4%.
- Glacial Spike’s stored Icicle damage component no longer benefits from %-damage buffs on the caster.
- Glacial Spike damage increased by 50%.
- Developers’ notes: This prevents the Icicles from doubling %-damage buffs (since the stored Icicle damage already benefits from such buffs). The base damage of Glacial Spike is being increased so that the total damage is similar to what it was in typical situations.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 2.5%.
- Fists of Fury damage increased by 12%.
- Corruption and Agony damage reduced by 5%.
Dungeons and Raids
- Black Rook Hold
- Illysanna Ravencrest
- Corrected an issue that could cause the fire left by Illysanna’s Dark Rush ability to become invisible.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Sisters of the Moon
- Feign death should no longer cause Captain Yathae Moonstrike’s Incorporeal Shot to fail.
- Incorporeal Shot will now fire immediately instead of canceling harmlessly if the primary target uses a full immunity effect like Ice Block or Divine Shield.
- Maiden of Vigilance
- Holy orbs visuals have been changed to improve readability for color-blind players.
- Kil’jaeden now berserks 10 minutes after being engaged.
- Convergence of Fates once again correctly reduces the cooldown of Metamorphosis for Havoc Demon Hunter.
- Sea Star of the Depthmother’s Ocean’s Embrace now has an 8 second internal cooldown. The proc chance has been reduced slightly for Holy Paladins and Holy Priests.
- Skull of Nithogg and Skull of Shar’thos can now be found by players who are exalted with the Valarjar in the final chest when Odyn is defeated in Trial of Valor.
- Skull of Nithogg and Skull of Shar’thos can now drop from the Skyhold Chest of Riches for Warriors who have the Arena Order Hall Perk and are exalted with the Valarjar.
- Sylvan Maelstrom of the Aurora should now correctly grant its Versatility bonus only when outdoors in the world and not in instances.
- Tome of Unraveling Sanity’s Critical Strike buff is now half as effective for non-Ranged Damage specializations.
- Warmace of Shirvallah can now be dropped by Helya in Trial of Valor.
- Demon Hunter Campaign: If you abandon „Defense of the Fel Hammer“ during the scenario, you will now be able to pick the quest up again from Kor’vas on Mardum.
- The Black Tome should now always be visible if you have not completed “The Black Tome”.
- Earthtwisting Defilers in the Shaman quest „Infernal Phenomena“ should no longer get stuck evading.