Blizzard veröffentlichte in der Nacht ein neues Hotfix, zum neusten World of Warcraft Patch 7.2.5. Die Patchnote seht ihr hier in englischer Original-Fassung.
- The title awarded by the Achievement Mythic: Kil’jaeden, The Darkener, should now be available account-wide.
- Missions to the Tomb of Sargeras are now offered for 10 days.
- Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel visuals have been modified to reduce strobe effects.
- Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel have an increased cooldown time.
Dungeons and Raids
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Drenching Waters created by Razorjaw Wavemenders and Drippy Tadpoles should no longer apply stacks of Drenched after the fight has finished.
- Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Wrathsteed can no longer be traded to other party members.
Player versus Player
- Greater Fade can no longer be cast while silenced.
- Greater Fade’s cooldown has been increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).